Accidental and Collision Repairs – More than You Wanted to Know
An accident can be at best an annoying and expensive affair. Once you are done ensuring you and your loved ones are safe, it is necessary to ensure that your car’s bodywork is done and any collision damage is addressed. You may wonder what all comes under collision repair. We ensure that from the initial authorization to the final inspection and drive, we are with you every step of the way to ensure your car goes back to looking and functioning exactly the way it did before the accident.
- Vehicle restoration can be a complicated process and you must not rely on just about anybody you find to do it. We at The Mechanix have trained professionals waiting to restore your car to a brand-new condition, especially if it has met with an accident.
- From physical, visual, to cosmetic and mechanical damage, vehicle repair and restoration takes into account many areas of damage that may not be obvious to the layman, and cannot be outsourced to just about any mechanic.
- Correcting all this underlying and not-so-obvious damage to your car is the key to complete restoration of your vehicle. You will likely not be able to tell the difference if you go to a shoddy mechanic for this repair and restoration work, but over time, small differences will start to grow bigger and can be responsible for further damage.
- Most mechanics after a collision will focus only on the obvious visual or cosmetic damage, like broken headlights, dents and scratches and such. Now, these things may be very important, but the true damage lies in the mechanical repair section. We at Mechanix understand the importance of repair and restoration of both aspects of your car.
- Ignoring these mechanical repair requirements can prove to be a threat to yours or others lives, and even in case they are moderate kinds of damage, frame, engine and suspension can be affected badly. Continuing to drive your car and ignoring these issues will result in the damage being exacerbated over time, reducing the life of your car.
- If you need us to restore your vehicle to pre-accident condition, we first will assess the damage and its extent, including visual inspection, checking of each component of your car to ensure there is no leakage or problem, test driving it if there is moderate damage to test for issues with suspensions, brakes or wheel alignment and wheel balancing.
Taking your vehicle to its authorized dealership can work out to be an extremely costly affair, because of which a lot of people will simply leave it be unaddressed. But this can be dangerous like we explored above.
We at The Mechanix offer reasonable and appealing price strategy for your vehicle’s restoration, whether it is measuring and straightening vehicle frames, painting or filling in dents, repairing suspension or brake related issues or anything else. Even having the wrong shade of paint for your car’s scratch can look extremely shoddy and bad.
We will retrieve your car’s information and determine the factory paint codes according to the manufacturing dates, and choose the exact paint colour for the job. You can be assured that you will be highly satisfied with our professional service.